www.flickr.com
almadbren's items Go to almadbren's photostream

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm lazy today - here's a meme I stole from Jules......

Due to the fact that I'm not talking/thinking about it, I can't tell you that I'm starting to feel like I might be getting the creeping crud my husband had last weekend. So, since I can't tell you about it, you'll just have to understand that I'm not feeling creative today and therefore, leaving you with this meme. (thanks jules and debra)

Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
Hurray! Congratulations! (in my mind? better her than me.)

When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
When my insurance agent said they don't cover septic back-up. "Sorry"

What is the last thing you spent money on?
Two bottles of salad dressing, two lemons and some potatoes at the Co-op.

Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
Stayed about the same, I think.

Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
Definitely, Crunchy.

Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
A son? We don't know how to make those! Okay, I guess we always said it would be Connor.

Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
A fourth daughter? God, help us. Ummmmm, what name did we not use? Oh! I always loved Darby. My girls say they would have killed me - I love it.

What are you craving right now?
Chocolate ice cream and lucky for me, we still have some left over from Brenna's birthday.

What was the last thing you cried about?
How nice that it's been that long since I cried that I can't remember.......

When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I tell her to keep it or put it in that 'take one' tray. I 'take one' a lot, so I guess I should contribute.

What color is your tissue box?
Currently, we don't have any and are using toilet paper. Classy place we have here.

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
Yes, we actually have double ceiling fans and yes, they are dusty, wanna make something of it?

Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
My youngest daughter, Brenna colliding with another girl in basketball, falling on the ground and not getting up for what seemed like a lifetime, but in reality was only about 3 minutes.

Do you wear a name tag at work?
No, I work at home, for myself, but come to think of it, the way my memory is going, it might not be a bad idea.

Have you ever had a garage sale?
Yes. I priced everything a quarter, and I mean everything and made $400.00. Does that give you an idea of how much shit I had to get rid of??

What color is your iPod?
Black with a black leather case.

What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Yellow Tail Shiraz.

Are you happy right now?
Yes, for the most part.

Who came over last?
My cousin and our friend Kino for Brenna's birthday dinner. She turned 11 on Monday.

Do you drink beer?
Yes, love it, especially on a scalding hot summer day after working in the field. There's nothing like sitting on our front porch in the evening with an ice cold beer. Yum, yum.

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
No, but I used to torture my brother by telling him he was. He used to cry. I was awful.

What is your favorite key on your key chain?
I don't have a key chain. We have one key for each car that stays in the ignition and no house keys. We have one single house key that we keep in the drawer. Can you tell we live in Hooterville?? No need for locks.

What was the last movie you watched at home?
Chocolat - oh, Mrs. G - your secret boyfriend is HOT! Sorry, but he is.

What is in your pocket?
7 cents and a barrette for my hair that needs to be cut.

Where do you hurt?
Right between my shoulder blades in the back and my lower back. Too much lifting heavy book boxes and too much time slumped over the damn computer.

What’s something fun you did today?
Sat in the barn this morning playing with the baby lambs. Otherwise, it was a day of paperwork and conference wrap-up. Not fun.

What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
There is no such thing. I despise Walmart.

When is your birthday?
March 7th. Yes, I'll be the big 4-0 next week, kids.

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
No.

What kind of milk do you drink?
Organic 2%, in glass bottles that are delivered to my door by our local organic dairy - how lucky am I? But we got about 6 cases of organic whole milk from the conference, so we are drinking it!

What is something you need to go shopping for?
New furniture for the basement. But, considering I just paid all the bills, that won't be happening any time soon.

Whew. That took all my energy. If you're feeling uncreative today - borrow this - it's fun to read everyone's answers.

1 comment:

J said...

Happy Birthday! Great answers. :) Thanks for playing!