www.flickr.com
almadbren's items Go to almadbren's photostream

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Two posts in one day? Oh my....

Just wanted to share a few more pictures from our weekend in Indiana. Brown County, to be exact - what a cute place! TONS of little shops, candy stores, wine tasting at the winery (best part!) and antique stores out the whazoo!



You have no idea how much I would love to have brought that rooster home with me and put it on my front porch.



and a purse store....



.....every brand of purse you can imagine.

The guy at the winery let me 'lift' this glass as a souvenir!!



Wine is fun.

3 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

A purse store? Nirvana. I like the rooster too.

*~*Cece*~* said...

Purses! Do I see purses????

Angie said...

Mrs. g. - isn't the rooster awesome? If I only had a truck with me, that sucker would be on my porch....

Cece - I thought of you, girl - you would have died......kate spades, coach, every kind of designer purse you could imagine.

Have a great day, ladies!