www.flickr.com
almadbren's items Go to almadbren's photostream

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dear Mother Nature

WTF?!?! Last week we showed you how thankful we were for the lovely weather by working our asses off outside. We put up a new hoophouse, cleaned out the junk by the shed, washed the outside of the house, cleaned the chicken shit out of the coop and most importantly, started our new little seedlings (tomatoes, peppers, herbs, flowers, etc.) in the greenhouse. Did we not work hard enough to prove our love for the warmth?

Jesus H - this weather is worse than our entire winter. That wonderful -1 with the windchill bullshit you are sending our way tonight? Thanks for that. With both electric heaters and the propane heater at full blast, we figure it will take about 3 more days of this before we file for bankruptcy just from heating that fricken greenhouse.

Note to your holiness - enough already. Unless you want there to be bloodshed - bring back the sun.......soon. We packed all our winter shit away for God's sake - I know, I know.....that was our first mistake - but it was 80!!

We fully understand your power and respectfully beg for this joke to be over. Ummm - it's April 3rd? 20 degrees for a high? Not fun.

We promise if you bring back Spring - we might even break down and wash all the salt off our cars.

Sincerely,
The Sullivans

2 comments:

*~*Cece*~* said...

I'll tell you what I tell all my friends, MOVE TO CA! lol

Angie said...

I am always saying to my husband, "no one is forcing us to live here!"

Living in CA sounds like heaven to me. The traffic might drive me crazy though.

I know, we have no excuse - we can always pack up and head south. Why in the hell did I fall in love with a winter person?!