www.flickr.com
almadbren's items Go to almadbren's photostream

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Where the Hell has this girl gone now??

Where, you ask? I'm up to may ass in paint chips, carpet samples, light fixtures and oh yeah....baby lambs. Of course, the latter being waaaaaay more fun than the former.

I've taken literally 5 gazillion pictures of these adorable little devils - 2 girls and a boy, btw - however, the paint chips and carpet samples and light fixtures are taking up so much of my time.......okay, that was bull.....every spare moment I have is being spent watching the hours upon hours of TV/movies I have recorded on our new DVR. Why hadn't anyone told me these things existed? I feel like such a dinosaur.

You can actually pause live TV? Who the hell knew that? You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I wish I was, because since making this discovery? Much.wasted.time. As soon as I come out of this TV coma? I'll get right on posting the pictures of the baby lambs, but I'm warning you, get ready to melt like a stick of butter on a 100 degree day - nothing cuter in the entire world, not even my own babies:)

3 comments:

Jodi Anderson said...

Since getting a DVR several years ago, I find myself often trying to pause the radio in the car ... and things in REAL LIFE, like the cats. o_0

Country Girl said...

Can't wait to see them. My kiddos use the DVR lots too!

Anonymous said...

I have DVR envy. We do not have one. It's a constant source of irritation to me.