www.flickr.com
almadbren's items Go to almadbren's photostream

Monday, November 05, 2007

Stay back.

The PMS, it has taken hold of me and rendered me helpless. The cramps, the slight feeling of wanting to rip the heads off of all my family members, the sleepiness.....I was made for a Midol commercial right now.

It is frickin 7:45 p.m. and all that's on my mind is crawling into my warm bed, under 7 layers of comforters and going to sleep.

The weather is not helpful, we had SNOW today. Yes, you heard me right, snow. Big squalls of crazy wind, huge snowflakes and freezing rain - my favorite season has arrived. If you are new to this blog, just ask around to the regular readers, there will be no shortage of bitching about the winters in Northern Wisconsin. You see, I don't live here in the Tundra by choice, I was kidnapped by a big cheesehead who happens to love winter. God's way of making a cruel joke.

So, without any further ado, I'm off to bed where my family will be safe from me for at least the rest of the night. Have a good one and if you love me, send Midol or at least Midol-ly thoughts.

2 comments:

*~*Cece*~* said...

Must be something in the air b/c PMS was bad for me this month, too. Hope you feel better today.

Akkire said...

I agree with both you and CeCe. I've read a other women's blogs too and usual people to shy away from the subject of "women troubles" have all mentioned feeling extra uber sensitive, myself included.

Not sure what is up but something is stirring in the cosmos...wonder what it means.

Here is a midol thought for you -
(___) does that at all look like a pill...?