www.flickr.com
almadbren's items Go to almadbren's photostream

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Can I see your ID please?



So this is the hotel bar where they offer 3 complimentary drinks to each guest. Pretty good deal, huh? Isn't this glass of Sierra Nevada beautiful? And getting it for free is even better........but the kicker is this.............we go up to the bar, order our drinks and the girl, who is about 21, says to me, "can I see your ID please?" John and I look at each other and laugh, but hey, I DID just get my haircut, could it possibly be taking 18 years off??? Yeah, right.

So, I start digging through the purse, 'where the hell IS my ID?' I find it, hand it to this sweet girl, she looks at it and says..............."Oh, WOW!"

'Oh, WOW?' What the fuck does that mean?? I thought John was going to throw up, he was laughing so hard.

Needless to say, she didn't get a very big tip.

On another note, nice job, Cubs......we waited this long for this???? Ugh.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love it when 21 2/3 year olds ID you - especially the guys, and especially when they tack on the obligatory "ma'am" in their request. I hope you both drank all three of their free drinks!

*~*Cece*~* said...

Ok, card me all you want but just DON'T call me ma'am!