www.flickr.com
almadbren's items Go to almadbren's photostream

Friday, December 08, 2006

Did I need a break or what?!

A week?! Ignore the fact that I blathered on about continuing to post everyday even though NaBloPoMo is over..........that really stuck, huh?

All I can say is.....'tis the season to be stressed. Does anyone else feel Christmas coming like a freight train? God, this month is just flying and I'm as unorganized as usual.

We will attempt to get the dreaded Christmas picture taken of the kids this week, never a fun experience.....but necessary. Then the cards need to go out and the shopping will start. Yes, I am one of THOSE people that waits until the 15th of December to start her shopping. But watch out, then I'm a whirl-wind - most of the time I get it all accomplished on one weekend. It involves early mornings, late nights and stops for drinks in between. As long as you aren't the last person on my list you end up okay, but if not, you just might receive a 'drunken' Christmas present, not to mention I'm just tired of frickin' shopping by then.

John and I lucked out this year and drew the easiest two people in his family for presents - his sister and her husband - my favorites of his family and lots of fun. The other upside to that is that they drew us too and his sister does GREAT gifts, so it's a 'win-win'.

How are the rest of you doing - hanging in there?

Hope everything is going well and with the least amount of stress!

1 comment:

*~*Cece*~* said...

LOL! You said drunken gifts! That's awesome! I have to try drunk Xmas shopping one of these days! Last night Sis & I hit Starbucks then Target. Whew! Talk about a high! Shopping while buzzing on strong caffiene. Never felt better.

Glad to see you're posting again, missed you.