www.flickr.com
almadbren's items Go to almadbren's photostream

Monday, September 29, 2008

Check this out!

Okay, don't worry, this is not going to become some damn fitness blog, soon we'll be back to the regular programming of growing food, canning tomatoes, feeding pigs and occasionally homeschooling some kids, but in the meantime, there is a local guy from Madison, Wisconsin named Dustin Maher, doing some great things to help moms get a good workout.

He gives local free classes in Madison, maybe some of you have heard of him, but he also just started a blog with tips and short videos showing us moms some easy ways to get exercise in at home with minimal equipment.

Check it out and let me know what you think. Every little bit counts, right?

Here's the site:

http://mamatone.wordpress.com/

Enjoy!

Now, I am literally off to do something with 4-5 gallon buckets full of tomatoes!

2 comments:

Cherry said...

That's a lot of tomatoes! I only have about 3-4 gallons of tomatoes to process. I'm thinking of cooking them down to sauce and canning it tomorrow. Maybe I'll start up the crockpot? I dunno, I've never dealt with them any other way then fresh before.

I checked out the 'couch potato to 5k', and it turns out I have read that plan before. Note I said READ, not tried. Perhaps I'll get out of the office early enough tonight to give that a go.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Anonymous said...

Ah, the fit and trim. God love 'em.