www.flickr.com
almadbren's items Go to almadbren's photostream

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

April Letter - #8

Dear Internet:

This is going to have to be short and sweet and cryptic....but there could possibly be a certain blog in this neighborhood that is in need of a facelift.

This certain blog has served well for the last few years and for as limited as its keeper is, it can be proud, I think.

Well, as a reward for hanging in there through all the learning curves, mistakes and dumb decisions (like posting your neighbor's address on the world wide web), it is involving people with talent to help itself out.

These people have great ideas and creative juices, not to mention magical powers!

When this will happen, the blog can't say, but soon, very soon.

Sincerely,

Angie

3 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

Ah, your blog is beautiful! I can't wait to see what could improve it. Smell-o-rama so that we can share the smell of your beagle? A wine bar? Videos of you and your girls doing the girl thing - I am surrounded by males so this would be really interesting for me.

Angie said...

Ha! I love this Madeline! The Wine Bar is a great idea, however, you would quickly regret the Beagle Smell-o-Rama - yuck. The 'girl thing' video? Not unless you like to see 4 females on hormone overload bickering and nit-picking each other. It's not all painting nails and doing each other's hair, trust me!

Mrs. G. said...

I love your blog, but I understand the need for change. I have to keep shaking mine up in order not to be bored with myself.